Tuesday, August 3, 2010

ViVi August Supplement: Super Nail Book 2010 Scans

I love looking at pretty and youthful nail art and thinking about what designs I can do by myself. Unfortunately, I don't think I can do most of the designs myself. If you have been following my blog, you'd know that I recently tried some french tips ala YSL's Couture Manicure, but TIE DYE and ANIMAL PRINT nails? That's a whole different story.




















I pray that dear God will bless me with steady hands and more nail lacquers. ;)
AMEN.

11 comments:

  1. I can do strawberries, watermelons and cherries perfectly without using stencils or dotting tools. So far those are the designs I have mastered :) I bought a nail art machine before but can't figure out how to use it XD Just practice, practice, practice! You'll do well in no time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh! all i can say is... LOVE IT!!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for sharing! :D nice nails hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the scans!

    http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg so cute!! thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my! i gotta get this. thanks for the scans and information. though my hubby will hate to see me go to the bookstore

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing gorge!!
    the featured nail arts are really cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love looking at these nail pics and wish i had the talent to do my own nail art ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is why I only paint my digits in one color. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for all the pretty scans, ah if only I had the skill to make such pretty nail arts!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah these nails are super kawaii! I am a lot more interested in nails these days... this post has definitely given me inspiration :D Hope you show us after you making some art on your nails! :)

    ReplyDelete

♡ thank you for leaving some love! ♡