Hello beautyholics! i hope you all had a fun weekend! I would like to start the week with some beauty EYE don'ts i've learned through reading Bobbi Brown's book, Beauty Evolution. I think you might be interested in some tips in taking care of our very delicate eye area.
1) DON'T put eye cream on your lids if you're going to wear eyeshadow/s, it will make the lids moist and oily which can cause creasing. Eyeshadow is best applied with a dry surface. A primer also helps :)
2) DON'T rub concealer on your under eye circles. No no no. Skin in this area is very thin and can sag faster when rubbed frequently. RELAX and pat lightly in a circular motion. Always remember that patience is a virtue. ;)
3) If possible, DON'T use waterproof mascara everyday, it can dry out lashes.
4) DON'T pick a red toned shadow as base, it can make you look tired. (or make you look like you have eye infection) But if you can pull it off, why not. :)
and the last one comes from me,
5) DON'T be afraid to try different colors, you'll never know what it looks like until you put it on.
I hope you learned something new today. Have a great week ahead! Stay gorgeous! ^_~