Monday, September 13, 2010

Weekend Updates: Wedding Belle

Hello everyone! Im back and blogging! I'm feeling so much better now, thank you for all your sweet messages and reminders to take my meds, vitamins and LOADS of water! You are all so kind and thoughtful. ^_^

My Monday is off to a great start, I had breakfast bonding with my Mama at Starbucks this morning as she craved their 3 cheese grilled sandwich and signature hot choco with Belgian pegi waffles to go! Hahaha! You can tell I got my sweet tooth from her. Anyway, it was a long weekend for us here in the Philippines as our Muslim brothers/sisters celebrated the end of Ramadan. Let me share with you how I started my long weekend:

On Friday, I attended my dear friend's wedding! Yes, I was still sick that time, but the love and energy from my co-entourage helped me breeze throughout the entire event without feeling the head and body ache. I just hope I didn't infect anyone! If ever I did, I think it would be... 

...my BFF Rain! :)



Hahaha! 'cause we sticked it out on Friday. He makes me laugh all the time, I always feel good around him. But when I need an honest opinion, he gives it to me straight without making me feel bad. He's such a darling. :)

a pic with the newlywed couple
My friend Anne looked GORGEOUS! her dress was so fluffy i'm gonna die! LOL (have you watched "Despicable Me" yet?) and her hubby looked dashing too! Their wedding reflected their personality as a couple, fun and full of love... It was beautiful and truly memorable. :)

I have more weekend updates which I'm going to share with you on separate posts, I dyed my hair again and I attended the Lunasol Fall 2010 launch/makeover event on Sunday. I'll have to bug Lurvey to send me the pics first. ;)

Have a good week ahead!

♡,
G

20 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better Georgina! You look adorable- I can't even tell you're sick from the photos at all :) aw the married couple look quite good together, blessings to them. Can't wait to see your new hair color & Lunasol even pics.. sounds like an exciting event!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are feeling better!! :) omg your starbucks sounds like it has so much yummy food! We have boring stuff, just muffines, cookies, pastries, no yummy sandwiches and all that!

    The wedding looked lovely! and you look ever so lovely in your pink dress!!! very cute adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...I love your dress..you look lovely and that brides dress is so pretty....

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww so gorgeous!! you and your friend look beautiful!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree your friend looks fabulous! that dress is lovely and you look incredible too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. G, is that Anne Robles? If yes, she was my classmate in highschool! :P You both look gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! You don't look like you were sick at all. The couple is quite handsome and looke very happy.

    Take care!

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to your BFF! she looks beautiful!
    You look goregous too, so nice of to attend when you;re still sick!! im sure your BFF appreciates it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an amazing fluffy dress! Thanks for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dresses are amazingg! *-*


    Recently blogged about: Dress Shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, you look gorgeous!! I love weddings, because everyone looks so pretty and it is one of the few occations which allow you to really dress up^0^(lame me...haha)

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the dresses! and the bride is stunning! im glad youre better georgina!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Was the bride upset that you looked so pretty at her wedding? It's hard to believe you were still sick that day. Sorry I was wrong about you getting well in time!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay to you feeling better! *sigh* I love wedding pics. You all look so lovely! The pink dress works beautifully against your skin. =D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anne looks wonderful!!! Love her dress and mu xD Your pink dress suits you to a T, gorgeous!!

    Glad you are feeling much better now Georgie dear *sends you a germ-y kiss pwahaha*

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I send my wife flowers, she pins the card up on her wall at work. The guys in her office hope their wives never see them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. your friend looks so beautiful in that dress :) and i'm glad that you're feeling better! :D
    you look super cute in that dress too btw!
    - Coco

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing wedding dress! Your friend look gorgeous.

    Glad you're feeling better. Being sick is the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad to know you feel better! Such a beautiful bride! So are you :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so pretty G!! I love that dress on you, and the colour of it is gorgeous!
    Wow very beautiful bride, I like how her dress is so different from traditional dresses, shows her personality =)

    ReplyDelete

♡ thank you for leaving some love! ♡