I got tagged by the sweet ehlee of superwoolu.blogspot.com to do a "10 honest things about me" post, its my first time being tagged so I'll be obedient and do ittttt! :)
[insert any photo]
Lurvey, G & Bowie ^_^
This is a very recent photo. Yes, I had my hair cut, 6 inches were chopped off by the stylist. I had it cut because it's summertime and its so hot! Oh and just in case you might want an update for the Prettia Bubble Hair Color. ;)
1. I like being alone, especially when shopping, i don't like the feeling when someone is so bored waiting for me. hahaha!
2. I like musicals, The Phantom of the Opera is my favorite. I was so moved to tears when I watched it in NY.
3. I don’t like driving at night, bright lights give me a headache.
4. I love going to the supermarket; I find it therapeutic.
5. i CAN'T pack light, even if i try, i still end up bringing the whole house - I think I got that trait from my mom.
6. If I could, I would wear high heels 24/7. But I love flats too! Those Miu Miu flats in my last post are really haunting me I tell you.
7. I am fascinated by Korean fashion, their style looks so sweet and feminine, eternally cute yet current at the same time.
8. I am an old soul when it comes to music…I listen to marvin gaye, louis armstrong, dean martin and the likes…
9. i use 4 different pairs of shampoo and conditioner alternately - to prevent product build up which causes itching and dandruff. eew.
10. I would love to learn mandarin - so i can easily converse with locals whenever I go to HK. :)
As promised, here are my Rilakkuma plushies Ehlee! :)
We're plushie sisters now. ;)
I would like to tag all the lovely ladies who commented on my Mad About Miu Miu post:
Mary in Wonder
I'm going to end this post with a peek at my 'relapse haul' (my cosmetic shopping sobriety has been broken. As in MAJOR FAIL. waah!)
Lots of reviews coming up! Happy weekend! :)