Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring 2011: Guerlain Haul


Hello lovelies! Apologies for the lack of posts last week, I was out and about running business errands almost everyday...but now I'm back with some eye candy to perk up your Monday! 

Hauled a bit from the Guerlain counter (@Rustan's) last week, I got the Rouge G (lipstick) in 71 Rose Desir and an Ombre Éclat I Couleur (eyeshadow) in 186 L'instant D'une Ondée. The blush G was a gift from Lurvey's mom. *luckygalme*

Now I am happy to report that I am done with the Spring collections as I already have my coveted Guerlain cosmetics!

Blusher and lipstick (both in black packaging) are limited edition products.

here they are in all their gorgeousness. Fun and vibrant yet still sophisticated shades suitable to wear altogether. Individual reviews and swatches are coming soon. :)

♡,
G

17 comments:

  1. i was eyeing that mono eyeshadow too >_< but i'm contented with the blush G already, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elegant pretty chic.i want the blush!!metal pa din yung packaging ng rouge g?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That blush is delicious!!! Beautiful!! Elegant!! So pretty!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. gah! *_* prettiness!
    pleasepleaseplease post those swatches soon....the more I see them the more I drool =)
    And an FOTD woudn't be bad either....maybe? *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blush G ! Seen it in many blogs and my heart is firing >_< argg should I get it or not =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. wohoo you got yourself a Blush G! Enjoy, Georgina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great purchases G! will be looking forward to your review on these gorgeous items. x)

    ReplyDelete
  8. drooling!! love this haul!! and that blush is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooohhh...lovely Guerlain haul! I love that blush! I will have to check it out (and keep telling myself that I don't need it while checking it out.)

    *Kat*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great haul! the lipstick's packaging looks soo luxurious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the blush! the colors look amzing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. {*oOoOo} Everything looks so pretty! The lipstick packaging is so unique.

    <3 S.

    ReplyDelete
  13. *jaw drops* Wow G~ marvelous haul =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back! :D Jeezus, that blusher is gorgeous. So sweet of your future MIL! ;) Looking forward to your swatches and reviews!

    (I agree on the dresses this year not being as glamorous. Wonder why? =\ )

    ReplyDelete
  15. You jurassic? Never!!!

    About celebrating those priceless gems, that's everyday here. This is their chance to celebrate me. Hahaha! JK, that happens everyday too. Besides, I prefer a low-key birthday just spending time with the family and going out to dinner together.

    It's nice you have such a good relationship with L's mother. But then, how could she not like you?

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOH MY MY~! G for Georgina!
    and its a gift from lurvey's mum
    so sweeet with cheery on top!

    i need to see these swatches and on your face ~ the lipstick will look puckerlicious on you ahhaha!

    recently..my lust for chanel makeup is growing dangerously

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice stash. btw how much does a guerlain lipstick cost?

    ReplyDelete

♡ thank you for leaving some love! ♡