Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gifted Goods

I recently received some love packs and gifts from blogger friends and like always, I want to document them by sharing them in posts. First package is from my dear friend Karen of CFbeauty. She only included cruelty-free cosmetics for me which I find very thoughtful and sweet :)
The Urban Decay shadows are all very interesting as bright matte shadows and loose pigments are both very new to me, its so exciting! She also picked up a Missha Perfect Cover BB cream for me which matches my skin tone beautifully! You are gifted Karen! *hugs*

I also have a group photo of my gifts from Jennifer of Lifeandlensofbeauty.
J didn't know I liked the FaceQ masks, so I was surprised she gifted me a couple of my favorite variants. The Soap & Glory day moisturizer is intriguing as I haven't tried anything from the brand although I've seen their counters in Hong Kong. I have so much new stuff to try, I think I'll use the LUSH Aqua Marina cleanser tonight! :)

So, am I spoiled or what? I love my blogger babes! You gals are the best!

♡,
G



11 comments:

  1. That's really sweet of them. I think you deserve them all because you're one of the sweetest bloggers I know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are super loved G! <3 i know why!!! you totally deserve those. hihi! :) we both have UD shadows now. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love BB creams and masks! You are loved by many bloggers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww how sweet of Karen and Jenn!! Karen is sooo thoughtful as always and I have that Korres Quince lipbalm too =DDD

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope you can do a review of the bb cream and the soap & glory day moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its always great to receive packages!XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what sweet blogger pals, nice new beauty goodies you got :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for lovely and generous bloggers! Love the gifts that you got.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen from CF Beauty is the best! What generous and cool gifts you got from your friends. I love the Face Q makss too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's always fun getting things in the mail!

    ReplyDelete

♡ thank you for leaving some love! ♡