Saturday, October 17, 2009

iWant!

These are just too cute to pass up on! I went to the Shu Uemura store at Powerplant, Rockwell to check if they are selling already but SA said that the Tsumori Chisato Collection won't be out until November. I can't wait to check them out!!! :)

Tsumori Chisato Planet Ribbon Palette,
 3 E/S, 1 Cream liner, 1 Highlighter, 1 Blush, 2 Dual-Ended Applicators




Tsumori Chisato Planet Cat
(I think this palette is more wearable for me.)



Tsumori Chisato for S.U. Rouge Unlimited

ooohhh....



Tsumori Chisato for S.U. Gloss Unlimited Mini-Trio Set

(how adorable is that pouch?!)



How do you feel about this collection? Will you be hoarding? ;) Please let me know your thoughts on the color on the palettes, because i think some shades are already visible in my collection. Is it worth buying for the packaging only? Would love to hear/read from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ thank you for leaving some love! ♡