Monday, September 21, 2009

An introduction to Coffretgorge

I have been wanting to create a blog for the longest time but i was just too lazy or too uninspired to go for it, so today i decided to give it a go. :)

The name Coffretgorge |kôfregôrj|came from the words COFFRET which means Box and GORGE  from the word Gorgeous and also my name, Georgina. So, this will be my little box of gorgeousness. :)

This is where i'll share with you all of my inspirations, hauls, my wants and my "needs". hahaha! Yes, im a shopaholic and imeldiffic so im always drawn to beautiful things. i just need an outlet where i can put all of my pretty thoughts and communicate with my fellow shopaholics whether it be makeup, shoes, bags, clothes or accessories.

until my next post!

♡,
gorge

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ thank you for leaving some love! ♡