Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nailaholic HK Haul!

Went on a business trip to Hong Kong earlier this month but still managed to sneak in some brisk shopping at Causeway Bay with my blogger pals Jenn & Rach where I bought mostly nail stuff, hence the entry title. hee hee!

got my first few bottles of crackle/shatter nail polish from China Glaze and OPI then a couple of Zoya's and mini box sets.

feminine & elegant nail appliques

star and bow accent nail appliques

cute nail decals!


french tip style nail appliques 

pearls in a variety of sizes!

kawaii Hello Kitty and My Beauty Diary (Black Pearl, White Truffle and Earl Grey Tea & Macaron) Masks!
I threw the boxes away so I can randomly stuff 'em into my luggage. LOL.

DollyWink liquid eyeliner (my favorite!), eyelash applicator and a couple of blotting papers.
I hope you enjoyed the peek! My haul posts are definitely going to slow down now that I'm planning our wedding. Oh how bittersweet! :P

See you around!
♡,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ thank you for leaving some love! ♡