Tuesday, October 25, 2011

TOPSHOP Cream Blush in High Five

I have been wanting to try TOPSHOP makeup for a while, so I took the opportunity to purchase them with discount in Kuala Lumpur. Thanks to Stellar! (FYI, we have TOPSHOP boutiques in Manila, but they don't carry the makeup line *frown*)
I like the simple, no frills packaging; both the box and plastic case feel solid and strong, not flimsy at all. 

The cream blush retails for RM33 (Approx. USD11)

HIGH FIVE is a matte vivid pink which looks scary in the pan, but shows up nicely when blended on the skin. I know its not a unique shade, but the sweet looking flush got me into putting it in my basket.

swatch:
blended, heavy swatch ~look ma, no shimmer!

The cream to powder texture feels velvety and smooth, it glides on with ease, and remains blendable even after it dries which is great characteristic for a cream blusher. Once set, it stays on for at least 9 hours, humidity and twice a day blotting considered. It fades a bit, which makes it look even more natural. I would recommend this to those who have smooth and clear skin as cream blushers tend to enhance imperfections (they just seem to intensify redness of zits or darkness of scars even when concealed properly).

I was tempted to get the Fall collection lipsticks but resisted, and now I regret it. LOL. Please bring the makeup line in our shores TOPSHOP Manila!
♡,
G

No comments:

Post a Comment

♡ thank you for leaving some love! ♡