Wednesday, June 6, 2012


Oh how I've missed this... Hello lovelies!!! I know, its been forever since this blog has been updated 'cause as you know Lurvey and I are preparing for the biggest moment of our lives. It has been fun looking and booking suppliers for the wedding and so far we're 80% done with the preparations. The remaining 20% consists of finalizing the guest list, approval of the invitation suite, mock ups of the cake, flowers & event styling and planning the program which, hopefully will go smoothly. 

Blogging has been a huge part of my life for the past 4 years and I will definitely come back to regular posting. For now, please feel free to add me up on instagram :)

username is coffretgorge

See you there!


Thursday, December 8, 2011

that TENDER Lunasol GLOW...

The only coffret this season which made me go "I NEED TO HAVE IT!" Lunasol's Tender Glow collection features a soft contrast between neutral browns and glowy, translucent pinks which will give you enough sparkle to dazzle this holiday season. <3
BIG thanks to the fiancé for getting this at Lotte DFS! Review and swatches to follow. *cuddles with furry coffret*

I am so glowing this Christmas! :P

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nailaholic HK Haul!

Went on a business trip to Hong Kong earlier this month but still managed to sneak in some brisk shopping at Causeway Bay with my blogger pals Jenn & Rach where I bought mostly nail stuff, hence the entry title. hee hee!

got my first few bottles of crackle/shatter nail polish from China Glaze and OPI then a couple of Zoya's and mini box sets.

feminine & elegant nail appliques

star and bow accent nail appliques

cute nail decals!

french tip style nail appliques 

pearls in a variety of sizes!

kawaii Hello Kitty and My Beauty Diary (Black Pearl, White Truffle and Earl Grey Tea & Macaron) Masks!
I threw the boxes away so I can randomly stuff 'em into my luggage. LOL.

DollyWink liquid eyeliner (my favorite!), eyelash applicator and a couple of blotting papers.
I hope you enjoyed the peek! My haul posts are definitely going to slow down now that I'm planning our wedding. Oh how bittersweet! :P

See you around!